5.01.2012
Happy Birthday Blog!
I can't believe you are one year old today! It's been a good year, and I'm so glad we've been able to share it together. You've helped me document thoughts, photos and memories that I'm sure I would have forgotten otherwise. 81 posts later, and we're still going strong. I admit, there have been times where I've neglected you but as I always say, I promise I'll be better! We've been through a lot together; you documented the time I graduated from high school, when I didn't want to leave Florida, the place that I loved and left my heart in, you were there when I started college and lived on my own for the very first time and then again when I lived in Albuquerque for four months and didn't have any friends so I went on a road trip to Utah, you traveled back to the 813 with me here, documented the time I was a nerd here and recorded the random trip to Lava Hot Springs here and so on and so on. I know I can always count on you to listen to me vent, rant or reminisce (well, you have no choice....) and I'm really grateful I made you one year ago today! So happy birthday again bloggy blog! I'm SO glad you exist! (Now, we just need to convince all my other friends a blog is a necessary thing) ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment