5.01.2011

What's a blog?

I have officially started a blog, and let me tell you..I am SO excited about it. I made it a long time ago, and have been waiting patiently to start publishing posts on it. I wanted to wait until graduation, because I feel like it's weird to have one in high school. However, the more I have been thinking about it, I realized it doesn't matter..this blog is mine and I can do whatever I want with it and whenever I want. (Besides, I'll be done with high school in a month! Woohoo!) Anyway, I have always been horrible at keeping journals. I probably have 10 or 11 "started" or "half written" journals in my nightstand, but I've never actually finished a journal cover to cover. It's been one of my goals since I was little, and trust me, I've tried everything. I've started one on January 1st, the beginning of the school year, the start of Summer vacation, etc. and NOTHING works. I've come to the realization that I'm just not a very consistent person..and I'm just not okay with that. Therefore, this is one of my desperate attempts to record the happenings of my life. If you know me well, you know that I am a blog stalker. Yes, I am shamefully admitting that to the cyber world. I can't even pinpoint what it is about blogs that I love. Everyone has a different perspective of how to display their blog. Some people post a plethora of pictures each time and hardly any writing, others pour out their thoughts and feelings in text, some write inspirational stories and quotes. A blog is personal, yet available to everyone and anyone who desires to read it. So as of now, I don't know what my blog is going to be about..so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment