It's over. I can't believe it. I don't really think it's fully hit me yet. I have been looking forward to the moment when my name is called to walk across the stage to receive my diploma for
so long. I've been elated, joyous and excited to graduate high school, but once I got home on Friday afternoon I suddenly became kind of sad. I haven't cried, nor am I planning on crying about it. However, I will miss everyone at Steinbrenner High School, and it's so weird to think I will never see some of my classmates ever again. I have grown so much in the past four years, and have learned a lot about myself. I've learned to make the best of situations, and adapt to change. I've gone to three different high schools and have encountered rough times and faced trials, but I've also made countless memories that I will forever treasure. I've loved high school, but I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me!
 |
| The two best friends anyone could ever ask for |
 |
| Kara, Becca, me, Sam, Courtney |
 |
| Kellee, Miss. Match, me and Kels |
 |
| I love him so much |
 |
| Family <3 |
 |
| Everyone that came to support me! :) |
I had a wonderful graduation weekend with my family, and I'm so thankful they traveled all the way from Utah and Idaho to be here! I'm so happy to finally be done with high school
forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment