My parents bought me plane tickets to Tampa for a week, and it was hands down the best gift I received this year. I was counting down the days to this trip (literally) and being home and seeing my friends was exactly what I needed. I was surprised by eight of my very best friends at the airport Christmas night around midnight, greeting me with cheers and hugs..I seriously have the best friends and I am so grateful for them! I claim the week a success and it was extremely hard to leave..but unfortunately all good things come to an end, right? Events included endless sleepovers, reindeer mounting, catching up with friends and their families, french braiding by Taylor, Tarpon Springs & Hellas bakery, late night chats, seeing New Years Eve with Savannah, shopping, fish tacos from Frenchy's grill on Clearwater, CPK for Sam's birthday, more shopping, Orlando for the Magic game, reuniting with old yearbook friends, meeting the most ADORABLE baby for the first time and also catching up with the baby mama ;), dinner with the Thompson fam, playing card games, adding more to the time capsule that will never ever be buried, Publix subs, Indian Rocks beach, jam sessions in the car, ringing in the new year with my two very best friends (and some others), church in the Odessa ward, photo shoot in the parking lot just like the good ole days and the annual crepe fest breakfast at the Gillries house. There aren't pictures of everything, because I tried to really enjoy my time instead of worrying about capturing the perfect photo. But here's a little glimpse of my wonderful week at home!
Is it too soon to say that I can't wait to go back???
***Also, a HUGE shout out to Samantha Brooke for always having her fancy, new camera with us and taking all of the above pictures :) MUCH appreciated.

















No comments:
Post a Comment