5.01.2011

Spring Break 2011

Spring break should always be a blast, include sunbathing and great friends and that's exactly what it was. Sam's mom got us a hotel suite on Sand Key beach, which is about 50 minutes south. It was exactly what I needed. School and life in general have been so stressful lately, so a mini vaca to the beach with some of my best friends was truly wonderful.


We also hung out at the amazingggg pool at the hotel


We went out to eat at the Palm Pavilion on Wednesday night and the famous French's Rockaway Grille on Thursday, both located beachside on Clearwater beach. Afterward, we went over to pier 60 to browse all the little treasures each vendor has for sale. Later, we got ice cream at this little Italian shop right next to our hotel..white chocolate raspberry gelato...Mmmm..


Overall, it was a wonderful few days and I am so grateful to have amazing friends that are so fun to be around. 

Coming up: Tim McGraw concert and the royal wedding (I know, you can't contain your excitement)

No comments:

Post a Comment