If you haven't seen it yet, go now! What are you waiting for?! It is seriously one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. (I may be bias though, since I read the book and it definitelyyyy made the top 5 list of best books EVER.) After reading it, I was skeptical the movie wouldn't be as good, but boy was I wrong! The movie is absolutely incredible. I first saw it in Rexburg with my friend Shana and then I went again the other night with my mom. It was even better the second time, and I didn't think that was possible! Emma Stone is officially one of my all time favorite actresses now. I may even go a third time before the dvd hits the shelf.
Also, I made this today:
Nutella Banana Bread...DELICIOUS! I have a feeling it's not going to last very long around here. View the recipe right here and make it for yourself, it's really easy! Mmmm..I'm gonna go have a piece with a large glass of milk right now. (I feel like this is turning into a food blog ?)
Lastly...I felt it was utterly necessary to post this picture. Kelsie would obviously rather ride her stationary bike then talk to me on skype. True friend she is... ;)
And no, I was not high. I promise.
Happy Tuesday Everyone!
**p.s. How do you like the new look? Did you like it better the way it was? Are the pictures now TOO big?? I'm still debating if I will keep it like this or not. Leave a comment and me know what you think. I would love to hear your opinions! :)


i loved the help too... so amazing!
ReplyDeletei like the new look a lot, bigger pictures the better in my opinion! :) did you make your header? it's super cute, how'd you make it??
I LOVED The Help! Just finished reading it and dying to see the movie! Also, that bread looks perfect! Still waiting on a vid! Lol
ReplyDelete