9.04.2011

More than Words

Pinterest has become my new addiction. As if I didn't need another distraction! But I often find myself thinking "that is so pinworthy" whenever I see something that I like, or find inspiring. I usually just search for quotes or recipes. Me and Rachel made a cake we found on it today and it was delicious! Below are some sayings that I have found to be helpful lately, and I'm debating printing out a few. I hope at least one of them will uplift you!







In other news, I have officially moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico where I will live for the next four months. Yay? This week's agenda: get a job, clean/organize my room, get a pedicure with my mommy, get a gym membership and go workout with my dad, and make some friends. The latter probably being the most unlikely..looks like there's going to be a lottttt of Lindsey & parents bonding time. Well, the good news is that they'll pay for everything. Selfish?? Yes. I am. But no, I love them and I'm excited to explore this new city and visit new places with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment