So a couple of weeks ago (when Taylor was moving into her dorm I think) she sent me the following picture that was taped up on her wall. I hadn't thought about that day in so long! So ya see, once upon a time, we had to make an 80's music video for a history class, and since we did SUCH a good job on it, I thought I would share it with all of you lucky souls. I'm kidding...it's not that great. But it is pretty entertaining and gives you a valid reason to make fun of us.
Without further adieu, I present "Let's get Physical" by Taylor and yours truly.....
I think we were supposed to resemble hardcore exercisers ? HA!
When looking on the family computer for this video, I came across several others that I haven't seen in forever. Some that I know y'all will really like! Well, I guess I can't say that, since I don't know exactly who is reading this. But, I know that Sam, Taylor, Niki, Hillary, Priya, Beth, Savannah and Josh will particularly enjoy a certain one. So be on the lookout for that!


No comments:
Post a Comment