5.20.2011

Ramblings.

I'm obsessed with listening to this:




And looking up pictures and dreaming I had one of these:


And trying to take this advice to heart:


That is all. It's been an incredibly stressful week. I went prom dress shopping, had a relief society event (weird to say..) me and Vannah stayed up til 4 a.m. doing 40+ makeup assignments for seminary one night (I know, we're slackers), had to make a senior slideshow for an assembly, finished my online class (hallelujah!), went to the exchangettes banquet, got a mani/pedi with Taylor and Brooke (okay, so that wasn't stressful), but yeah..prom's tomorrow, and I still have mixed feelings about going, but overall I'm pretty excited! And then my last day of high school is Monday. I can't believe it. I swear I was just a freshman like last week. Time goes by SO fast! 

Exchangettes banquet
Upcoming events in the next two weeks: prom, last day of school, senior field day, grad rehearsal, family in town, GRADUATION, seminary graduation, parties galore..CAN'T WAIT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment