5.10.2011

I like it, I love it

On the last night of spring break, me, Kelsie, Lauren, Beth and Kellee went to the Tim McGraw concert at the amphitheater. To sum it up, he was incredible. The Band Perry and Luke Bryan opened up for him (who were both amazing), but Timmy boy took my breath away.  He really engaged with the crowd-I don't even think there was a time when he just stood on stage and sang a song straight through..he was constantly interacting with his fans. Also, he looked amazing, especially for being over 40 years old! So much so, that me and Lauren added him to our list of dilf's (dad's i'd liked to flirt with, geez pervert) ;)

Sorry for the blurriness. Ah, I just love him so much!
It was so much fun to spend the night with Kels and Lauren after they abandoned me for college this past year. Love, love, love that their home for the part of the summer!

Kels, me and Miss. Match
Best Friend.
The concert crew :)
Afterwards, we went to Checkers (tradition) where it took homeboy a good 30+ minutes to get us our food. So this is how we entertained ourselves while we waited:




I love Tim McGraw. I love my friends. I can't wait til summer so we can do this every night.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEEEE THIS! Hahahaha Tim deffff made our DILF list. so. cut. Mmmmh Timmy Babayyy :) love you miss match! SO glad I'm home!

    ReplyDelete