5.13.2011

Setting the bar high

Crap. Stephen graduated college..which now means my parents expect ME to graduate. Just kidding, I have every intention on graduating. Just the thought of four more years of school makes me cringe. However, I'm super thankful Stephen decided to be smart and graduate from the University of Utah this past weekend, which meant..vacation for me! Mitch Albom (author of Tuesdays with Morrie) spoke at the first commencement ceremony. He was inspiring, funny and I'm a big fan of his books, so it was easy to stay awake. However, by the time the second ceremony rolled around, this is how me and Rach felt..


Even though listening to a professor (whose voice creepily resembled the SNL announcer) announce every graduates name was rather boring, it was soooo worth the 8 hour flight to Utah to see Stevie get his diploma. I'm so proud of him! 

The Famila

Me and Stevie..wow, we really look nothing alike
After both ceremonies, we had a combined graduation party for the class of 2011 graduates. a.k.a..Stephen and I. It was a lot of fun, and almost all of our family was able to attend (even those who live in Idaho came down!) as well as most of Rachel's family. It's so fun to visit with all my aunts and uncles, as I hardly ever get to see them.

Cafe Rio + 3 different flavors of cupcakes + Family = Perfect night

No comments:

Post a Comment