Goals for Junior Year:
1. Have my first kiss
2. Study the scriptures more diligently & seek to have a closer relationship with Heavenly Father
3. Walk along the beach holding hands with a guy I actually like
4. Score a 30 or higher on the ACT
5. Sneak out of the house in the middle of the night
6. Go clubbing (*I wasn't even turning 18..clearly I'm an idiot)
7. Not procrastinate everything I do
8. Lose 20 pounds
9. Go camping on the beach with friends and no adults
10. Learn to love life and live it to the fullest
**Now obviously not everything on the list came true, but it was fun to see what my goals were two years ago, and how they've changed. I currently have an envelope in my nightstand that says "Open Christmas 2014." I wrote the letter inside a couple years ago, and I have no memory of what I wrote. I challenge whoever is reading this to take some time today and write a list of goals, seal that list inside an envelope and write directions for yourself on when to open it on the outside. It could be in 3 months, 1 year, 5 years, or even 30 years. It is so rewarding to see the personal growth you've achieved and reflect back on the desires you once had. You won't regret it..I promise.

30 or higher on the ACT?! WOW!!! And we almosttt made #9 happen last summer!! Dumb adults killin our plans. This is so fun though! I wish we would've actually buried our time capsule! Your graduation? haha
ReplyDelete