Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, I've been too busy having a blast with my two best friends that came to visit me in Idaho! Sam and Taylor left to go home this morning and it just feels so strange. I got really used to having them here and now my apartment seems empty, there are much fewer laughs and it feels like two roommates are missing. It was SO nice of them to travel such a long distance and I miss them already! (Move to Rexburg, you two!!) ;)
We did a lot over the past several days, including stepping foot in four different states! Highlights of their trip include, but are not limited to: hiking to our death (that may or may not be an exaggeration, depending if you're talking to me or Sam), petting and feeding huge horses, two sno-cone trips, throwing york peppermint patties like baseballs, air mattress jumping(?), almost getting trampled by charging bison, watching the bull riders at the Jackson Hole rodeo, eating the best chicken strips I've ever tasted at Boondocks restaurant in the middle of nowhere, having perfect timing when it comes to old faithful geyser, watching baby bear cubs play and also mama bear trying to bite my car mirror off, baking a recipe from pinterest, watching Taylor attempt to take pictures out the sun roof going 80 mph on the freeway, starting the movie Gone at 2 a.m...bad idea, and SO much more. I'm so, so, sooo grateful for their friendship and that they could come!
I still have to sort through all 819 photos (yes, you read that right...) so there will be several different posts in the near future. I'm determined to be all caught up by this weekend! However, in the meantime here's a picture of the two best friends anyone could have!

No comments:
Post a Comment