Saturday morning we woke up, got ready and went to a soccer game here on campus. Brooke's boyfriend plays on a team so we went to support and I've decided if I lived in any other country where soccer was considered a popular sport, I would be a commentator. I'm just that good ;) After, we went to Costa Vida where Sam tried the wave for the first time. Mmmm..
That afternoon we decided we had heard enough good things about bear world so we might as well see it for ourselves. I was skeptical, because some people said they didn't see any bears. However, once we got there we determined those people must have been blind!! How could they not? There were bears EVERYWHERE. One even tried to eat my car mirror. It was like 10 inches from Sam's face. Thank goodness for the window. Ha. You drive on a paved road and your only protected by your car the whole time. Then there's a gift shop, petting zoo and a little playground with lots of bear cubs!! SO cute!!! Haley and Kenz joined along as well for the fun and it was a great outing! (Even though, all those bears living 10 miles from my house still freaks me out. Just saying.)


No comments:
Post a Comment