I'm actually blogging only a day after the event!!! Whaaaat?! This never happens. My cousin Andrew and his beautiful bride Janyssa were married yesterday in the Salt Lake temple, which marks the official start of wedding season. Currently I know of four weddings I'll be in attendance of this summer. I guess that's what happens when your in college...and a mormon ;) Their wedding day was gorgeous..they could not have asked for better weather! I heard the sealing was amazing, her dress was stunning, they both looked so happy and their love for each other was evident!
The ring ceremony and reception was in Pat and Teresa's backyard and it was completely transformed! I loved the stringing lights, lanterns, dance floor, amazing chicken kebobs (sp?), photos along the fence and vintage bird cage for holding cards. Unfortunately, I sucked at taking pictures last night (already regretting that) so I don't have too many to share (I will post what I have in another entry though) but everything looked wonderful! I'm so excited for the happy couple and that Janyssa and her adorable little girl Eva are now part of our family. #forevaaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment