So, I have three friends. Yay for progress! :) And on Friday night, me and said three friends went bowling. Yay for getting out of the house! It was more of a double date, and according to Jonny, a good bowler is on his list of definitions of a perfect girl. Crap. I definitely do not qualify then. Seriously, I may be the worst bowler to ever live. It's a good thing I was with good company that kept me laughing, or else my competitive, poor sportsmanship self might have shone through. Thank goodness!
Me and Jonny

Spencer and Amy
![]() |
| This was my highest score of three games... |
Afterward we went to Amy and Jonny's (they're siblings) house and watched She's the Man. Best movie...and an even better night! (And I'm not just saying that because we also went to the mall and I bought the cutestttttt shoes that were on sale..okay, maybe I am)


LOVE that picture of you- you look fabulous! i'm awful at bowling, but it's always so much fun! glad you had a good time. and i love she's the man... so great!
ReplyDeleteAwww you to look so cute! and i'm watching what i like about you right now!! :) miss you linds
ReplyDelete