Dear Ryan Gosling, stop being perfect in every way, shape and form. I am a hopeless romantic, have unrealistic dreams and find myself comparing every boy I see to you. That can't be healthy. This may have to do with that fact that I've now watched The Notebook twice this week....and will
Dear favorite fossil watch, please please please resurface yourself. I feel lost without you on my wrist.
Dear random boy I'm playing against on words with friends, no I will not add you on facebook. That is weird and creepy. (Even though I looked him up, and we do have a mutual friend...) Okay, yes...I admit that probably makes me the weird and creepy one in this situation.
Dear Arrested Development, THANK YOU for getting back together to make another season and a movie. I almost cried when I heard the news, it was like music to my ears!
Dear Tampa, I miss you. A lot. Every time I bring you up in conversation, tears immediately form around my eyes. Thanks for being the greatest city on earth, and for forever holding a special place in my heart.
Dear phone, I would sincerely appreciate it if you would stop spazzing every time I try to use you. And it would also be a real treat if you could just allow me to actually hear the person on the other end without making it sound like they're in a tunnel, during a rainstorm with a thousand bees buzzing around their head. Sorry, is that too much to ask?
Dear diet coke, you might be the only thing keeping me sane as of late. I have an addiction. I recognize the problem, but you're just toooo good to give up. Right now, that is.
Dear spontaneous text messages (from random people), you make my day brighter and happier. So thank you :)


No comments:
Post a Comment