10.10.2011

Old Town, ABQ

This weekend went by WAY too fast! Stevie and Rachel were able to spend it here with us in ABQ..and it was a blast. I love them both so much, and honestly don't think I could have asked for better siblings. While they were here, we went and saw Moneyball, ate at El Pinto, played games and ate candy, went to the International balloon festival (well, at least they did...heck to the no was I waking up at 5:30 when I went to bed at 4:15), my mom, Rachel and I spent the afternoon shopping in Old Town, while the guys stayed home to watch the Utah football game, we ordered in Dion's pizza, went on a nighttime ghost tour, got cold stone, watched more football (of course....), had a wonderful Sunday family dinner, and then sadly it was time for them to leave.

Here's some pictures from our little adventure in Old Town. When you think of the "wild, wild west"..this little town is exactly what comes to mind. Back in the day, it was filled with saloons, cowboys & indians, and everything else "westerny" (word?? doubt it.)

Yes, we bought the same hat. Twinners!
The best caramel apple I've EVER eaten (have you noticed I like ca's yet??)
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Nuff said.
Cowboys vs. Indians??
During the ghost tour...

The real reason they even came down was for the balloon fiesta, which I have to admit is pretty cool..I never actually went to the launching, but the other day while I was driving to work the entire sky was filled with hot air balloons. It was definitely a sight to see!

I can't wait until I live in Rexburg again so I can be (somewhat) close to my bro and see them more often! Love my fam! <3

1 comment:

  1. LINDSEY!!! I miss you! Your blog is awesome...you know how to do wayyyy more things than I do! If you ever come visit Florida again, you need to teach me your tricks!!! Ha ha. Hope you're doing well! Florida misses you just at much as you miss Florida!

    ReplyDelete