10.17.2011

Spread your Wings and FLY

As I was watching TV the other night, the following commercial came on. It's funny how one little commercial has caused me to reflect on my life and has inspired and motivated me to not only be a better person, but a better daughter, sister, friend, coworker, and citizen. It sends such an uplifting message, one that I think everyone can benefit from.


I need to learn to:
take risks
be kinder, charitable and more compassionate
"break away" from all negative thoughts
have hope
recognize & appreciate my blessings
not be afraid 
embrace my potential

Who else has seen the "pass it on" commercials on TV recently?? I absolutely love them. I can't imagine they make any money, since what they're promoting is to "be kind to others" or to "appreciate the small things in life". They're not pushing a particular product or service, just a little reminder to everyone of what's really important.

*I also love this one and this isn't advertising the same thing, but still..love when commercials have a little impact on my day :) You can watch them all here

Other random facts you probably don't really care to know about my life, but I'm going to share anyway:
-I'm obsessed with Grey's Anatomy (10 episodes in one day, what???) Unhealthy? Yes. Addicting? Yes. Am I ashamed? No...okay, kind of.
-Brian Regan is hilarious. Can't believe I hadn't heard of him until Saturday night!
-Lauren's cousin is in my ward?! I was so excited to see someone that I had a mutual friend with! (and not just on facebook)..he probably thinks I'm a stalker for recognizing him from pictures, but whatever.
-Weekly Sunday game night with friends = perfect ending to the Sabbath
-My nights consist of all work & no play. I'm scheduled to work 6-midnight every Thursday, Friday and Saturday for the next few weeks. Lame-o! Goodbye social life (which hardly existed anyway...)
-My opinion toward Albuquerque is like a roller coaster. One day I'm content, the next day I hate my life, and the next I love it. What's wrong with me??!
-I have a burning desire to carve pumpkins, and try to recreate some of these cute ideas. Love love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment