BUT on the other hand, I do love carving pumpkins, making caramel apples, my mom's ghost sugar cookies, hay rides and pretty much everything else having to do with this time of year. This is our house all decked out. I swear, everywhere I turn, there is a bowl of candy just sitting there screaming "Lindsey, pleeeease eat me!"..so ya know, naturally I give in. SO dangerous! I told my mom to buy candy corn, black licorice and other disgusting treats, but no, she bought reese's peanut butter cups and lindor truffles (as well as the gross stuff). Like, are you kidding me?! Besides that, I absolutely love seeing the festive decorations all around the house! And I love that from now until Christmas, our house will be decorated, I'm just so happy it's the beginning of the holiday seasons!
*Side note: Homemade chicken enchilada soup, apple crisp and hot wassail for dinner last night. I think it's safe to say we celebrate autumn the right way around here
*Side note: Homemade chicken enchilada soup, apple crisp and hot wassail for dinner last night. I think it's safe to say we celebrate autumn the right way around here
**Let's be honest, maybe the real reason I love this time of year so much is because all my favorite shows are back on TV! The Middle, GLEE, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Modern Family, Biggest Loser, Sister Wives (shamefully), and my most recent fav New Girl are my weekly entertainment. I may or may not have a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel. (okay, I do). I'm set every night of the week, and I love it.




The most exciting thing about this post for me is that you like New Girl. You know that part in the first episode where the boys are arguing in the bathroom and Nick pulls his hood over his face? I do that a lot when I wear hoodies... anyway, it's the best.
ReplyDelete