9.16.2012

SIX DAYS! (and a wedding reunion)

...until I'm off to CHINA! I am so excited that I don't know what to do with myself. I can't wait to visit three huge cities (Shangai, Beijing & Hong Kong), learn and immerse myself in a new culture, experience new foods, visit ancient historical monuments and do lots of shopping on the black market!! (Helllooo knock off designer bags/watches/jewelry) ;)

Don't worry, I promise to come back with lots of pictures and memories ready to be documented on here for everyone to see!

In completely off-topic unrelated news, I went to a wedding Friday night with Stephen and Rachel who knew the groom. Ironically, his bride was one of my really good friends from elementary school. How crazy is that?! Their reception was held at a huge mansion with BEAUTIFUL grounds. There was a swimming pool, fountain, tennis courts, beach volleyball court, etc. Talk about an amazing home! Anyway, while there I ran into my childhood best friend Erin Hunt!!! She is such a sweet girl and I have so many memories with her that I will always cherish. It's so fun being back here in Utah living around my old stomping grounds again ;)


1 comment:

  1. how exciting! it is such a wonderful experience, traveling to a different country. i hope you truly do immerse yourself, take in every moment because time there will fly by.

    ReplyDelete