I love that you'll always go to Horkleys at night whenever I'm thirsty or need a snack. You always have my back and support my love of coke zero (and I support yours of Dr. Peppa & Gatorade) ;)
I love that you watch & love all the same tv shows as me, especially the Bachelorette! It makes my addiction to netflix/hulu seem not so bad and I love talking about the latest episodes with you.
I love that we always send pictures to each other...even sometimes when we're in the same room
I love that we'll make any excuse to get dipped cones from Micky D's or shaved ice..."you did good on your test? congrats! let's go get a cone" or "oh, it's raining...I think we need a dipped cone"
Most importantly, I love that you are SUCH a good friend. I hope this next year is the best one yet for you and I can't wait to be reunited and create tons of new memories together! Love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment