9.06.2012

Rebels in Rexburg

How these pictures didn't make it on the blog earlier?? No idea and I have no excuse. At around 2 a.m. on Savannah's last night visiting me at school in June, me, her & Brooke thought it would be fun to make a music video and film ourselves dancing in front of Rexburg landmarks (aka the temple, BYUI signs, Walmart, FatCats, Porter Park, etc.) After filming a few, we decided to just take pictures instead. (Way less work). We were the only people out and about in the middle of the night, blasting music from the car...hence the title "rebels in Rexburg" (side note: the city of Rexburg actually has a rule stating that quiet hours are from 11 p.m.-5 a.m...we were breaking the law people!! Not to mention BYUI's curfew. Shhh ;)) We celebrated Van's last night in style and I only kinda regretted it the next morning when I had class after getting only an hour & a half of sleep. It was worth it. (Actually I lied, I might have really regretted it...and what's up with the amount of parenthesis' I'm using today?) Whateva.


No comments:

Post a Comment