While there, I seriously lacked in the picture taking department! Instead of focusing on snapping pictures, I tried to really just enjoy the moment so even though there's not many photos to prove it, I have wonderful memories which are worth a lot more! (Right?!)
Being home included several trips to different beaches (Howard, Sand Key, Clearwater, Fort Desoto and even Cocoa on the East coast), obvious food outings to Keystone Korner, Tiajuanas, Checkers and Panera, attending the church at the Odessa Ward for two Sundays, visiting with some of my favorite ward families, a large amount of Olympic watching, jet skiing on the ocean, Rays game attending, sleepovers at various friends' houses, Greys Anatomy watching with Taylor, tanning in various locations such as the beach, back yards, drive ways and pools, Beth's 19th birthday celebration, a road trip up to Tallahassee, back down to Gainesville and then over to Rockledge, etc, etc, etc.
(Thankfully Sam likes to take pictures or else I wouldn't have any of these!!)
finally got my checkers' fries!!
one of my favorite families! (missed you SO MUCH Savannah)...and yes, I'm an outfit repeater. Don't worry, I did laundry so it was clean :)
Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. These three lovelies were my airport shuttle crew who walked me in and sat in the airport with me since my flight was delayed because of a nasty storm and lots of thunder and lightning outside.
It was a WONDERFUL two weeks back in Tampa and I'm so grateful that I could go back and see some of my best friends before they all headed back to school for fall semester. I love them and couldn't ask for better friends. Until next time, beautiful Tampa Bay....













No comments:
Post a Comment