2.20.2012

We Own the Night

Honestly, I never expect much out of Valentines Day...as it's not particularly my favorite holiday. HOWEVER this year, Stephen and Rachel got me a ticket to the Lady Antebellum concert on the day of love down in Salt Lake for my birthday. Greatest gift ever! Rach's sister wasn't able to go last minute, so I was able to invite Haley which made it that much greater! I was so glad I didn't have to make the four hour road trip by myself and we had a blast skipping school, jamming to music and making a fun trip out of it.

Lady Antebellum was incredible, to say the least. You have not truly heard Lady Antebellum until you've heard them live. The chemistry on stage was so strong, they really interacted with the audience and the band was AMAZING! They just sounded so great, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Also, Charles Kelley is unbelievably sexy...so that was a bonus. Not to mention the company was fabulous and so fun, thanks for taking me Rach! (like she'll ever read this...) ;)

Headed out the door for our road trip!
Speaking of Valentines Day, the weekend before, me and Haley stayed up til 3 a.m. Saturday night baking 100+ cookies (both chocolate chip & sugar) to spread the love and pass out to the boys dorms. I swear, if that doesn't get us dates....all hope is lost. We seriously spent 10 hours baking, and it only took 10 minutes to deliver. SO I decided next time, we're going to just hang up a flyer that says "hot, freshly bakes cookies in room 419".. then they have to come to us! 
And yes, I know I'm an outfit repeater. It was my V-day outfit!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment