Yeah, me and Haley bake a lot...
Attempting to decorate and make our apt. a little more "homey"
Me and Haley gave Eliza a "makeover"--we dyed and styled her hair and did her makeup..followed by a photo shoot. SO fun!!
Not paying attention in math..
Me and Brooke at Devo :)
A girl in one of my classes that I NEVER talk to overheard me saying when my birthday was weeks ago, and then surprised me with cookies on Thursday. How nice is that?!
Other little things going on in my life:
-I signed up for the "Biggest Winner" on campus..meaning I'm on a team and have a personal trainer, nutritionist and work out 5-7 hours a week. I'm feeling the burn and LOVING it so far!
-Rexburg actually hasn't been that cold, which I'm extremely grateful for.
-The fact that one of my professors gives us treats every class makes me oh so happy...and also that another professor just shows us youtube videos for the first part of class every day. #sothisiscollege??
-I've got my roommate hooked on Ellen and One Tree Hill. I'd say I've influenced her for good.
-I'm going to SoCal over Presidents Day Weekend and I'm SO excited!
Well, that's all for now. I LOVE attending BYU Idaho..I really feel it's where I am supposed to be and I'm truly grateful for the opportunity I have to go here. And like I said, I promise I'll blog more and keep y'all up to date with my (pretty boring) life!
Well, that's all for now. I LOVE attending BYU Idaho..I really feel it's where I am supposed to be and I'm truly grateful for the opportunity I have to go here. And like I said, I promise I'll blog more and keep y'all up to date with my (pretty boring) life!




No comments:
Post a Comment