2.27.2012

The two best friends that live 2225.94 miles away

And why yes, I sure did look up the distance from the BYU-Idaho campus to FSU. It would only take like 35 hours to drive....so, who's down?? Anyway, the day after the Lady Antebellum concert, me and Haley had to wake up superrrr early, drive 4 hours in the worst blizzard and then go to all our classes. We were exhausted and grumpy, but then I got that beloved little email from the campus auxiliary building saying a package had been delivered for me!! Nothing makes my day more than getting a package, especially from the best of the best..Sam and Taylor!! I know you two have been checking my blog on the daily just waiting for this post, so here you go! Sorry I'm so behind! I love you two and again, thank you SO much! Now come visit me :)


If you can't read that, they sent me a box with 19 different items and the reasons for them since I turned 19! So creative!
1. A princess tiara, because it's your bday so therefore you are a princess today--wear it!
2. Big sunglasses, because they are fun and silly, and hopefully make you remember our wonderful sunny days together in Florida
3. Water guns, to play with your roommates with. It was conveniently a set of 4!
4. Leis, because they are awesome and should make you think of Hawaii-where we will be going one Spring Break to visit Savannah
5. Shoe laces, because they are so fashion forward and may come into good use because you are gonna be working out all the time--woohoo!
6. A blow horn, because who doesn't love or want one?!?
7. Silly Putty, because we couldn't not send that greatness to you on your birthday
8. Bump it (knock off hehe), because you are close to Utah again and we know how those ladies like to style their hair-fit in :)
9. Expanding fairy towel, because it's so amazing and fun to watch grow! Oh, and Gary is just so cute too!
10. Cash money! (it's fake though, don't try to use it...)
11. Spiderman watch, because it is so stinking cool, and you'll get spidey senses when you wear it
12. A glow stick, to use while you rave obvi...and it's a heart because we love you so much <3
13. To-do pad, because we figured you  may actually use that
14. Ponchos, for when it rains (or snows?) Obvi...
15. A Chicken Soup for the Soul themed word search, because it could entertain you when you're bored and we assumed you probably enjoyed Chicken Soup books at one point in your life..
16. Silly string, to attack someone with, and because it is just fun/awesome no matter what!
17. A framed picture of the three of us to put in your room (and so you can see our lovely faces everyday) :)
18. A card from Sam
19. A card from Taylor....because it's your birthday, duh!

P.S. You could totes blog about this, that would be oh so acceptable
^^I got the hint, guys ;)

I have to say, the blow horn has by far been the fan favorite. My roommates LOVE me ;) And the cards were extremely appropriate as well. You guys are so thoughtful and awesome and amazing and the best friends a girl could ask for! I wish we were all at the same school, but we will be reunited soon enough! I'm so grateful we stay in touch and I can't wait for the day when we're neighbors in North Carolina living the dream with our hot, doctor husbands! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment