My lovely "masterpiece"..my mom couldn't tell what it was, but hopefully you can! Also..not gonna lie, wearing latex gloves and holding a knife kindaaaaa made me feel like a surgeon on Grey's Anatomy. Okay, seriously..my addiction to that show is becoming a problem. I'm halfway through season 3 and I've even dreamt about it the past two nights. Yet, I can't stop watching!
Oh, and we can never celebrate Halloween without our famous ghost cookies. Soooooo good!
(No, that's not what I wear to work. I had just gotten out of the shower. Hence the hideous wet hair, sweats and no makeup look I'm sporting.)





your pumpkin is adorable!
ReplyDeleteand grey's is super addicting... i made my way through all the seasons on netflix and now i'm caught up. i honestly don't know how long it took but if i did it would be an embarrassingly short amount of time i'm sure. and don't feel too bad, i dream about it too. i am working there in my dreams!
Oh my gosh Amy... it is SOOO addicting. Like, I watch a few episodes every night. I just can't get enough! Me too! Well, sometimes I'm the doctor, and sometimes I'm a patient and Dr. McDreamy is operating on me. Wow, my life is sad..but I secretly love it.
ReplyDelete