8.11.2011

I'm a belieber.

I can't believe I'm writing this. I never thought I would ever say the words I'm about to type. I am still somewhat ashamed to admit this to the world, but I officially have a case of:
Bieber Fever

Yep, you read right. The rumors are true.. I am now a Justin Bieber fan. You won't see me in the mile long lines to get tickets to a concert, or scream (like every tween girl in America) when a JB song comes on the radio, and you definitely won't see me in the audience of one of his sold out concerts. However, I have to admit he is definitely talented and extremely successful for being only 17 years old. (And he really isn't that bad looking either)

It all started the other night when my roommate Rachel convinced me to watch Never Say Never with her. To be honest, when I first saw the trailer at the movie theater I shook my head in disgust, laughed and turned to the person sitting next to me and asked what is the world coming to? But now having watched it, I've realized that I judged him wayyyy too quickly. He truly is a talented kid, that deserves to be recognized.

I know, I know..this is quite embarrassing to admit to all my blog followers that I now have a major crush sort of like the Biebs. I mean, what's not to love? He's committed, a hard worker, entertaining, a crazy good dancer, got a great personality and have you seen that hair flip?!?


So there ya have it, yes, I am shamefully confessing there is now one more belieber in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment