Lately, I've been having a really hard time with missing my friends back home and wishing things were still the way they used to be. I've almost been in school for a month now and it still hasn't hit yet that I'm growing up and in a different phase of life. (What's wrong with me?!?) That is, until today. My UF friends move in today, and FSU next weekend. Savannah's already in Hawaii and Beth is coming to Utah next week. It's SO weird. I'm not okay with the fact that if I were to fly home to Tampa, none of my friends would be there. We're all in different places, making new friends and living different lives. Thank goodness for skype though so we can all keep in touch and remain apart of each other's lives. I love all of my high school friends, and if you're reading..text me your new address so I can be all old school on you and send you a real letter in the mail!
![]() |
| What's going on Billy and Taylor?!? |
Other current thoughts:
-Should I start watching Psych, Brothers & Sisters, Grey's Anatomy or Friday Night Lights on Netflix?? (Another glorious invention)
-I have a slight addiction to Freshens 80 cal smoothies.
-Thank goodness EFY is over. Seeing them take over campus was cute (at first) but started getting rather annoying.
-Maintenance people, do you REALLY have to wash our windows every afternoon? Oh, and mow the grass at 8 am directly outside my window on the ONE day I get to sleep in?!? just wondering...
-My picture on my I-Card looks like I'm a yellow demon with a creepy smile. I hate showing it to the hot guy that works at the gym. Totes embar.
-How in the world did someone I kind of knew but haven't seen in SEVEN years recognize me? Do I really still look the same as I did when I was eleven years old??
Welp, that's all folks. Kind of a random post, I know.. until next time... :)


You make me so happy. Yellow demon, creepy smile? I love what you come up with. HAHA lets use this invention SOON!! i miss yo face mamasita. ps. my roomie says GREYS :)
ReplyDelete