7.03.2011

Last week in the 813

I tried to pack in as much as I possibly could during my last week (or so) of living in Florida. However, I was horrible at taking pictures! But for journaling purposes-I'm just going to write them down..

I ate at Hellas one last time followed by spending 20 minutes deciding on one of the delicious treats from the bakery. Then we went and ate our dessert on the beach as we watch the sunset and gossiped. Duh ;)


-I played an unusual amount of water polo
-I made an average of 3 visits to Target per day (addiction)
-I ate a Publix sub, drank a Caribbean Way from Smoothie King and went to Crispers for a thai chicken flatbread. All three are musts.
-I totes obvi went to the beach. Twice. By myself. It was glorious.

I went up to girls camp on Wednesday and Thursday..where I snuck in "after hours" with pina coladas and only hung out with leaders...I'm that cool. (and yes, I loved it)



I went to Panera for lunch with Lizzy, Sam and Taylor, Berryism for frozen yogurt and then found some unique finds at the thrift store. Ohhh Panera..you will be missed. A lot.

-I hung out with my friends every single night. 
-We watched "Where the Heart is", ate cupcakes and had our hair wanded
-We went out to eat. A lot. (What else is there to do??)

I said goodbye to Little Red Riding Hood. I may or may not have shed a couple tears as I watched them take the license plate off and drive it away....

And i had to pack my life away in two bags, each weighing 50 lbs or less. IMPOSSIBLE! Thank goodness for Kelsie who came over and helped me rationalize and get rid of a ton of stuff. However, I did hold on to all my history notebooks from sophomore and junior year and all the church handouts I've ever gotten. Yes, I'm a border-line hoarder.

It still hasn't fully hit me that I no longer live in Florida. I'm starting to wonder if it ever will...I've decided I'm just in the denial stage. I miss it so much!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I can't believe I haven't followed it before this?… ps I love your Abbrevs. (ask Kelsalee about ours) and I'm so excited for you to start school! ps I love Brad Paisley too…. (a new addiction of sorts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Megan! Thanks! I LOVEEE your blog too..I can't wait for you to go to London. I'm totes jeal! Blog a ton so I can stalk it religiously :)

    ReplyDelete