On Friday night, there was a rehearsal dinner at the Cottonwood Club for the wedding party, the parents and the grandparents of the bride and groom.
Saturday morning, Stevie and Rach were sealed for all time and eternity in the Draper, Utah temple.
We took lots of pictures while we waited for them to come out
Travis and Sheena's baby- the most precious baby ever and such a snuggler! I love her!
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Evans!
Favorite brother ;)
And then the ring ceremony and reception was that night. The weather ended up being beautiful! I think it rained everywhere else in the valley except above Rachel's house. They got so lucky! It had a whimsical/vintage theme, which turned out so cute. I absolutely loved every aspect of it!
I really was happy..I was just focusing on not tripping down the steps. It's a miracle I didn't!
Emily and Lauren came! I feel like I should be wearing glasses to fit in...
Erin Alyse! My childhood best friend! It was soooo fun seeing her!
First dance-I love the little girl watching them. So precious!
Throwing the bouquet!
The best escort/favorite cousin :)
Yay for cousins! And fat arms....(me)
Hasta la vista!
Like I said, I took a lottttttt of pictures (over 400)..so it was extremely difficult to only pick out a few to post. Overall, it was a beautiful wedding, and I'm so glad I could be a part of it! Stephen was beaming the whole day, I honestly don't think I've ever seen him happier, and Rachel looked absolutely stunning-she was literally glowing she looked so pretty. I love them both so much, and can't wait for them to come home from their honeymoon. I miss them already!



















No comments:
Post a Comment