7.25.2011

Vegas Baby!

A week ago, my mom called asking me if I was interested in going to Las Vegas with her, my aunt and cousin for a few days. And ohhhh yessss, I definitely was! It was the perfect little getaway before college, and I had so much fun! We drove and drove, and stopped in a little family diner for dinner and then had milk shakes (delicious) at Iceberg. We finally made it to St. George and we went to the Little Mermaid at the Tuacahn.


We stayed the night in Mesquite, and then drove to Vegas the next morning..after we made a "pit stop" at Walmart that lasted over an hour. One of the many purchases made there were matching outfits for the sisters :) Totes embar...but I love them anyway!



I apologize for the large poster of the naked lady...it is named SIN city after all ;)
CELINE DION!!! She. Is. Amazing.
The Bellagio fountain show
Pawn stars anyone?!


For our last night, we got great tickets to see Lion King on broadway. Words cannot describe how INCREDIBLE the show was. From the puppetry to the costumes, the music and the dancing, it was all done perfectly. It was phenomenal/entertaining/exceptional/superb and so on and so on, but like I said, those adjectives don't even do justice. 

Overall, it was a much needed vacay and I'm so glad I got to spend time with some of my family before I moved into my dorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment