8.14.2013

Sneak Peek

I'm still organizing and narrowing down the billions of photos taken during my 10 days home in the good ole Sunshine state. Not to mention, currently taking care of five kids while their parents are out of town. Soooo it may be a few days before I post pictures of my perfect week home. Trips home always go by WAY too fast and this time was no exception. We packed in so much in so little time.. beach trips, downtown Tampa, Oxford Exchange, swimming with the manatees, ysa conference in Orlando, Rays game, seeing my dad, pool days, and so much more. Honestly, just spending quality time with some of my very best friends was the definitely the best thing about being home. Couldn't have asked for a better time..as always, it was exactly what I needed right now.

In the meantime here's a little glimpse for those just dying to see pictures (aka no one). Besides, the majority of the people who even read this little blog of mine are in most of the pictures. But for journaling purposes of course..here's a few!

No filter. No editing. No nothing. Just the natural, beautiful Florida sky. I will never get sick of that view..or that beach. My version of heaven!

xoxo,
Linds

1 comment:

  1. lindsey!!! i just found your sweet comment on my blog woman, so glad you said something!! you are still as beautiful as ever. hope all is well with you love!

    ReplyDelete