8.21.2013

reunited.

Sam, Taylor and I finalllyyyy were reunited Sunday night. I cannot believe it had been an entire YEAR without seeing them. That is 364 days too long. Stupid college..separating us and all that. Savannah and Niki also came over and the night was spent laying in the hammock on the pool lanai, reminiscing about high school, playing with dogs, lots of talking and lots of laughing. And also Publix chocolate chip cookies..but that's a given.

These two pictures are proof that Taylor's "rest face" has the ability to ruin a potentially cute photo. Classic Tay, classic... :)
^^The traditional piggy back picture. Poorly executed. And just..don't compare the color of our legs.

Monday was spent on Sand Key beach with Sam, Savannah and Josh. I think that takes the cake for my favorite beach. It has SUCH clear & beautiful water, white sand and is a whole lot less crowded than Clearwater. The whole time I was there I just kept thinking about how I grew up in paradise yet totalllyyyy took it for granted! Makes me strive to look for the beauty in Utah too and focus on where I am in my life right now.
Then, more reunions on Monday night! Me, Lauren, Van and Emy went out for sushi. Any time sushi is consumed is a good day..but it's even better when it consists of $3 rolls and your with some of your favorite people. Afterward, we went to the Thompson's for a Bachelorette finale party. Stilllll the party house :) Desserts were devoured and cheers exploded when Juan Pablo was announced as the next bachelor. January can't come soon enough. Trashy reality television is my downfall, okay??

Tuesday was spent in downtown Tampa at tea time at Oxford Exchange with some of the best girls I know. Lizzy even drove all the way down from Gainesville just for the day. #truefriendship. And you bet a pit stop for cupcakes was a must.

xoxo,
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment