Disclaimer:: vacation posts are tha worst. I am so very aware of this..buttttt it's gotta happen. So just bare with the pages of scrolling and scrolling? Gracias mi amors. (is that even proper spanish?)
The day I flew home might be one of the best days ever. Despite the two layovers and 8 hours of flying, it was absolutely perfect. Besides, flying cross-country isn't all that bad when you get to fly with one of your best friends. Lauren & I were lucky to be on the same flight and it consisted of being entertained by a drunk Indian wedding party, sleeping, reading, recreating this video, talking and feeling the anticipation of being home!
Upon arriving in the good ole TPA, Miranda picked us up and drove us straight to Frenchys on Clearwater beach. (I had just met her and that girl already knew the key to my heart). Words cannot describe the feelings of joy, peace and overall happiness that came with being back on that beach. I was just so thrilled to be HOME. Why am I so obsessed with that place?? After dinner, we shopped at the stands on the pier, marveled at the gorgeous sunset and then jumped in the ocean. We then headed to Lauren's house where Savannah surprised us (which was very poorly executed haha) and the three of us stayed up wayyy too late doing who know's what. Love them.
xoxo,
Linds

yep. still hate the pic. BYE.
ReplyDelete