The last weekend I was home was the YSA Conference in Orlando. I wasn't too excited about it but once I heard a few thousand people were going to be there, I was in. We got a hotel room and it was actually lots of fun!! I seriouslyyyy slacked when it came to picture taking but the weekend was great, even if I don't have several photos to prove it! I even danced with a random guy and we figured out his cousin is married to my cousin! Small freaking world. There were two dances, lots of classes (and skipping them to get coldstone..some things never change), socializing, longgg food lines, a luau, "late night pool parties" (hah), 1 am iHop run w/ Zach, Vannah and Kasey and church on Sunday! Naturally, we didn't take pics til the very end so that's why we're all dressed up. Procrastination status at its finest. And iPhone pictures too. Top quality, only the best :)
That night (my last night in Florida) my dad drove up to Tampa from Ft. Myers to take me & Vannah to dinner! Olive Garden it was and obviouslyyyy shakes afterward. So glad I got to see him!
I spent the next day at the doctors office (BOO) and flew back to good ole Utah that night. Trips home are always the best and I am SO grateful I got to go. See ya soon Florida.
*notice: I actually finished blogging an entire vacation. Usually I get too behind and then figure "oh,forget it" so yeah, i'm proud. ok, end of notice :)
xoxo,
Linds
No comments:
Post a Comment