7.21.2013

Feels like forever.

It seems like an eternityyy since I've had a summer break! (in reality, it's only been a year) but as of this coming Tuesday, I am officially out of school until January. I cannot even begin to express the joy felt behind that glorious sentence. I know, in a couple weeks this feeling will wear off, I will miss my life here and I'll be itching to come back (always happens..) but for now, peace out Rexburg!

And some fun facts about how I've coped with finals week/the anxiety of leaving:
-watched more netflix than the entire semester combined
-eaten more sweets than the normal person should.
-rediscovered my love for mint chocolate chip ice cream (see above...)
-social life >>> academics
-baked a 6 layer cake..cause ya know, I had time ?
-procrastinated every thing that should be getting done- even showering. #sorrynotsorry
-spent hours the day before my busiest day doing a photo shoot 

So yeah, I'd say I'm doing fiiiiiinneee. Hah.


oh, and Florida- aka home, my beautiful state & heaven on earth..I'm coming for ya! August 2nd. I could use some beach therapy, along with time spent with some of my very best friends.
I cannot wait.


xoxo,
Linds

2 comments:

  1. like i know we juuuuuust found out and all, but can i get a HELLLLLLZ YA WE'RE ON THE SAME FLIGHT?! TO OUR SAME HOME AKA OUR SAME BEAUTIFUL STATE AKA OUR SAME HEAVEN ON EARTH.


    .....what. i'm a liiiiiittle excited. freak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I WANNA SEE MORE OF THIS SHOOT. you are suuuuch a freakin babe and i will never stop saying it!

    ReplyDelete