7.31.2013

The Cure

It's said the cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea. That sentence couldn't ring more true, especially that last one. I am so excited to be in home sweet Florida this Friday! I have so much to look forward to but most importantly, I'm just ecstatic to see my friends, breathe in that humid air and embrace the glorious sun on my face. Tampa is home and always will be. 


In other news, as embarrassing as it is..I'm also kind of obsessed with this song. Like, I know it's stupid, but it's catchy okay?! It's obvious I spend my days with three girls who love disney channel and tween boy bands...he's 17. Not ashamed.



Also, am I the only one who didn't know the Backstreet Boys are back together and on top of the world?? (yeah, that might be a stretch to say that...) Love it. Love them. Check it. Who am I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment