7.17.2013

oh, the unknowns.

Three things that freak me out:
the future
changes & making decisions
taking tests
                                 
And what do you get when you combine all three in one week? I'll tell ya, an anxious, crazy, hormonal girl who deals with it all by watching endless amounts of Desperate Housewives and avoiding everything that needs to get done. Which just ends up freaking me out even more. (when will I learn?!)

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a planner. I like to know what I'm doing, where I'll be, who I'll be with, etc. Right now, the future is a blur. This has been going on for quite some time. However, finalllyyy things started to fall into place and decisions are being made. Hallelujah! The other night as I was reading my scriptures, I felt an overwhelming amount of comfort and peace with my decision. Everything will work out for the best. As hard as it is to leave my friends and the life that I've grown comfortable living, I will be back. This is temporary. I am hesitant but looking forward to leaving school for awhile and embarking on a different adventure. I know that when the Lord closes one door, He shows His love and compassion by opening up several new and compensating doors. 

So yeah, let's pray I make it to Monday night alive. Besides finals, there's sooooo much I want to do in my short time left here in the Burg..I've realized I actually kinda love it here and spending as much time as possible with my friends seems more important than studying..(I have my priorities straight..haha).


xoxo,
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment