7.12.2013

Bits & Pieces

"It is not happy people who are thankful, it is thankful people who are happy"


About a month ago, some friends and I decided to text each other every day something we were grateful for. We I was really struggling and having the hardest time thinking of even just one thing to be thankful for, however over time I've been striving to look for the positive in my day and it has made such a difference. I notice the little things, the small act of kindness directed toward me and others, the relationships with people that I have come to cherish, the beauty around me and all the blessings God has placed in my life. I am trying my hardest to look past the heartache, trials and frustrations I feel because at the end of the day, I truly am so, so lucky.

It is crazy to think that Spring semester is ending and I will be leaving Rexburg in TEN days. If you know me at all, you know I absolutely despise change. I'm excited to see what life has in store for the next five months but thinking about leaving this little town that I consider home and all of the friends who I call family gives me some serious anxiety.

So to commemorate the end of the semester, here's a little compilation of pictures that never made it on this poor, little abandoned blog of mine (this is just a glimpse of the millions of pictures I have..so that's saying something!) Looking back, although sometimes challenging and hard this has definitely been a great semester.


^^this was seriously the hardest thing to do to narrow down! maybeee i'll have to do a round 2 of pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment