7.02.2012

An evening in the gardens

When Savannah was here (yes, I'm STILL not caught up..) we made my roommate Bri take pictures of us in the gardens on campus. It's a hot spot at BYUI..therefore, me and Brooke have renamed it "pleasure gardens"...think about it. They're so well kept and beautiful and well, me and Savannah love having our picture taken sooo...


Then later that night, Savannah wanted her picture in front of the temple so we headed up there. There were a few cars in the parking lot and so I was kind of making fun of couples who sit in them "talking." We set up the self timer to take pictures of ourselves and mid-picture, a car pulls up, the door opens (I'm thinking it's someone who's going to offer to take our picture) and out jumps Brooke! She came running toward us and the following picture took...priceless.
Gosh, I really miss having Van here...

No comments:

Post a Comment