7.13.2012

Yes, I'm Alive.

Do not worry. I'm still here. This week has been crazy busy with finals next week...(kill me now). I'm trying my best to avoid all social networking sites, but it's not going so well. Let's just say, pinterest is the biggest time waster! Why must I think it's critical to plan my wedding right now, look up recipes I'll never bake and crafts I'll never create. Oh well. From this point on, I'm FOCUSED on school! I know I have a TON to catch up on and blog about (another post from Van's trip here, Rigby lake with the girls, Em sleeping over, fourth of July, boating day in Utah and not to mention the billions of pictures I have collected over this semester.) I'll get to it, I promise..however, until then wish me luck with tests, projects, packing, cleaning and saying goodbye to Rexburg until next January...#bittersweet

^^done and done. couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment