7.30.2012

Home Is Where the Heart Is

....and it's become obvious I left mine in the Sunshine State. 

I may be bias (ok, I definitely am..) but Florida is by far the greatest state. Warm weather, beaches, the greatest restaurants, 80 degree ocean water, all my friends and ward family and an overall state of happiness reside in this great state.

New goal: marry someone from Florida and move back ASAP


I'm currently in Tallahassee at FSU with Sam and I never, ever want to leave. I love being with one of my best friends. Why did I not pursue Florida universities again?? Because I'm an idiot, obviously. I'm dreading my flight back to Utah on August 6th. But until then...I'll be here livin' it up here in paradise creating memories and taking pictures (so y'all can get a glimpse of what I'm up to and be jealous..even though most of the people that read this are in Florida anyway #truefriends) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment