1.18.2012

Writer's Block.

I have been staring at this blank post for the past few days. Okay, more like the past week. For some reason, I feel like I have nothing to write about. I type, and then delete..and then type some more, and end up deleting that too. It's just been a long cycle of writing nonsense. Lately I'm just lacking the motivation to do anything, and I really need to get out of this weird funk. During the day, things happen and I think "I have to blog about this!" but then life gets in the way, and even though I'm not THAT busy, I feel like I never have time to do anything! My day consists of waking up, going to classes with small breaks in between. I'm finally home by 5:00, then I rest and start my homework. I honestly don't know what I do from 5 to midnight. Sometimes I have tons of homework, I make dinner, go to the grocery store, do laundry, go work out at the gym, talk to my roommates, waste time on the internet or netflix, etc. I really need to get there and start meeting more people! I do everything with Brooke or Haley, and I'm not making time for others. Maybe I should start going to the library or the Crossroads, or...something! Anyway, sorry about this lame post. I really need to get back in the habit of blogging, because I KNOW I'll appreciate and cherish the memories some day. But for now, here's some random photos from my phone for somewhat of an update..I mean, pictures are worth a thousand words, right??

For those late nights...
1. Driving to Idaho Falls! 2. VS Semi-annual sale..duhhh 3. Ethnic hair care?? For the 3 Black people that live in Idaho 4. Dinner date night with Haley at Johnny Carinos!

No comments:

Post a Comment