1.03.2012

2011 in a nutshell

To describe 2011 in one word, it would definitely be change. Looking back a year ago today, I was very satisfied with my life the way it was. I've learned to embrace change and make the best of every situation I'm put it, whether I'm comfortable with it or not.

January
Last youth temple trip to the Orlando temple
Sally and Emily came to Florida!!
February
I turned 18!
I went to NYC for a long weekend, and absolutely fell in love with the city (again). I want to will live there someday.
I went on a ski trip to Sugar Mountain, North Carolina with some of my very, very best friends.
March
It finally became beach weather again!!! (Not like it was ever really that cold...I have a newfound appreciation for Florida winters now..)
April
Yes, I realize the two above pictures look like their from the same trip, but I promise they're not. We just like to pose together :)
Spent a few days on Sand Key beach for spring break
Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan and The Band Perry concert!
May
Went to Utah for Stephen's graduation
Relay for Life! Courtney and Kelby were "guys"..most entertaining thing to watch
Spirit week at school!
Prom!
Last day of high school! The yearbook seniors, and Ms. Rivera.
June
I graduated high school!
Family in town
Said goodbye to Florida...
July
Rachel and Stevie's wedding
Moved in to my dorm at BYU-Idaho
August
Spent the entire month living it up at school, and met some of the very best people
September-November
Moved to Albuquerque, NM for fall semester. I worked a lot, and developed a love/hate relationship with living there.
Made a few new friends
Took a trip to Utah to visit the best friends
December
Celebrated Christmas in Albuquerque with the fam
Spent a week home in Florida where rang in the new year!!!

Okay, so that "nutshell" ended up turning in to a reeaalllyy long post. But whatevs. I'm sure years later I'll enjoy my little 2011 recap. It was so fun to look back at the pictures and memories made this past year. It's crazy to think I've lived in three states, two schools, and have made several new friends, but haven't lost the old. Twenty-eleven, you've been good to me..but let's make 2012 even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment