1.08.2012

first week of college according to my iphone

Getting settled in my new dorm//saying goodbye to mama//falling in "lust" with my awesome english professor//finding out I have math with my roommate and book of mormon with my best friend//roommate sharing her german pancakes for breakfast//Haley's parents treating us to Wingers on their final night here//reuniting with the old roommates at Nielsen's for burgers//several Walmart runs//Christmas lights still spreading Christmas cheer on Main Street//never getting lost on campus//apt 419 cooking dinner together//seeing my mom, Stephen and Rachel in Idaho Falls//Texas Roadhouse, Cocoa Bean and seeing Sherlock Holmes with the fam//going to church in a new ward//making a successful Sunday pot roast :)

        

Not so fun:: getting sick within a few days of being here and loading up on drugs//hearing that my mom had to go to the emergency room//trying to accept the fact that I now live in the freaking tundra//saying goodbye (again) to my mom//the ridiculous amount of homework I have to do by tomorrow..

I'd say the pros outweigh the cons of the week.

1 comment: