12.02.2011

Back to December

FINALLY! It's my favorite month. I've made it. When I moved to Albuquerque, I just kept telling myself "you only have to make it til December" and well, it's now December and I couldn't be happier. This month includes:

-working like crazy to satisfy the crazy holiday shopping madness
-watching a Christmas movie every night until the 25th (or at least attempting to)
-getting a real Christmas tree and decorating it
-listening to J. Biebs' Christmas album on the daily
-drinking hot chocolate every morning for breakfast
-decorating gingerbread houses
-lots and lots of baking
-ice skating
-spending Christmas Eve with the fam
-flying to Tampa!
-moving to Idaho

Wow, what a crazy busy month!!! (but that's the way I like it) I seriously love this time of year, and everything it entails. I love dropping a few coins into the Salvation Army red buckets outside of the grocery store, I love the Christmas station on Pandora, I love sitting by the fire reading through our collection of holiday books, I love singing Christmas carols at church, I love the general human kindness that is displayed more frequently, I love the true meaning of Christmas, and rereading the story of the birth of our Savior as told in Luke...I really just love it all. Time to get in the holiday spirit. Only 23 days until Christmas!! Woop woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment