Christmas Eve this year was really different, but still festive. I loved that Stephen and Rachel were able to come down, which made being in Albuquerque for the holidays a little better.
We slept in, had an amazing breakfast of German pancakes, did some last minute shopping, got treated to pedicures (Stephen's first one!), had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner, watched Home Alone, visited two houses that were decked out in lights and set to music, played games, opened up matching pajamas, and then wrapped gifts all night.
Don't get me wrong, I loved spending it at home with just my immediate family, but there were times where I reeeeallyyy wished I was in Salt Lake, in my grandparents quaint little house, with the rest of the fam celebrating. Nothing beats tradition. And that's what lacked a little bit this year.
Pictures from Christmas Eve last year....







No comments:
Post a Comment