Sooo my life is pretty boring as of lately. Seriously. My day consists of waking up around noon, reading blogs/fb/pinterest/twitter, shower, going downstairs and making something to eat, watch Ellen at 3 with my mom, get ready for work, work 5-11:30, come home & eat, watch Grey's Anatomy until three in the morning. Repeat. Thrilling, huh? That's why, last week when Jonny asked if I wanted to go ice skating, I was super excited (and nervous..) I am a horrible ice skater, and hadn't been in a long time. But it was so much fun, and I was actually better than I thought (meaning, I didn't have to cling to the wall the entire time). I really am grateful for these three friends.
Ice skating
Church activity
An intense game night
Chicken enchilada soup & corn bread
Hot apple cider and candy
Cuddling and a movie
![]() |
| Sorry..phone pic quality :/ |


No comments:
Post a Comment